My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, June 13, 2008

Still awake but sleepy...

Slept at 7am just now and woke up at 930am after came back from the cyber cafe.That's the way how we spent our first day for the coming 14 days of holiday.Lolx...While taking care of the ticketing booth,i felt extremely tired and i really wished to lie down on my bed and have a nice rest.However,i was just came back from dinner and i've spent my whole day staying at outside since 10am.By the way,i went to the music room just now and kept 'smashing' the drums in order to release the stress that i've kept for long.The feeling was nice and i am going to do that again by next week.Ahaha....It's quite cheap to book the music room and it's only RM2 per hour.Father's day is coming and unfortunately i can't celebrate it with my dad because i am not going back to my hometown.So sorry daddy and happy father's day(in advance) to you...Hmm...Going to bed now...Ciaozzz...Finally finished with all your tests for this week right?Take some nice rest lu...I know that your course is not that easy and will have to handle a lot of tests and assignments,just want to remind you to take care of yourself and don't fall into sick.Alright?All the best for you...=)

DAMAGED BY DANITY KANE

I do care for you and i really can't imagine what will happen to me if you are out of my life...

No comments: