My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, June 6, 2008

Sleepy mode...

I am so tired for the past few days and even now i am still extremely tired.Fortunately,i still can stand for it and i just don't understand the reason why am i still sick.Aikz...Went to take care of the ticketing booth again but i didn't sell out any seats for today.My friend came and visit me just now and he is going to Australia today and will spend 5 weeks at there travelling around.Oh Gosh!How come you can get such a long holiday?He will first go to Melbourne and spend a week there before he went to Cairns.Well,just wish you can have fun at there and please do remember to buy me the souvenirs.Lolx...Becareful dude!=) Going to attend the event that held by Roxy at Sunway and i have to rest earlier since i will need to wake up at 0730 tomorrow.Hope that it's will be a nice day...
A girl told me something about you today and i am just feeling weird how come you can response in that way.Lolx...Sometimes i wonder,what makes me like you so much?It's so hard for me to tear off the feeling of loving you.I don't know how and i don't know why.Perhaps you are the only one that can give me the answer.Speechless love to you and day by day,the feeling is getting stronger and stronger.Seriously,i am waiting you to find someone which can make you happy always and when that time,you will become part of my memories as well.Sounds stupid but what i wrote was truly the words that came out from the depth of my heart.I really really like you...=)


MAKING MEMORIES OF US BY KEITH URBAN

I've missed the chance.
A chance which i can make you closer to me.
Now you are getting further and further.
I am wishing that i can get the chance once again.
And i will never miss it again.
Just like i wouldn't want you to leave me.
I like you truly from my heart.
And i am wondering whether do you feel the same just like me.
That's it
I like you.

No comments: