My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's day!!!

Yea,today is Father's Day of year 2008!Did you celebrate with your daddy?For me,i can't make it because i didn't go back to my hometown within this few days of holiday because i am busying with something else.I am so sorry dad!Made a call to my father this morning and greet him a very happy Father's day.My dad then asked me the reason why i stayed back at here and i've explained everything to him and he just asked me to take care of myself and becareful while i am on my way to Kuala Terengganu.I got it daddy and you too have to take care of yourself.Argh...Pathetic feeling for my dad.Hmm...At least i knew that my family going to celebrate it with my father then it's okay,just without me...T.T...Anyways,today is my little nephew's birthday as well.Happy Birthday to Alden!Uncle will give you the present when uncle is going back.Okay?Don't be naughty ya...Erm...Going out soon...Ciaozz...I need someone to go to Pulau Lang Tengah with me!!! Was that you?Hmm...Today i got nothing to do and i just open my folder and kept looking at those O'night photos.Your smiles in every photo was so nice and i still can remember the crowd that kept shouting for your name on that night,sang along with you while you were playing piano,all were so memorable.Can't stop thinking of you and it seems like you have dominated my mind and i just can't resist it.Love to see you smile happily...=)
click to comment
Meet my little chubby Nephew Alden Lim Yu Hong...

DISENCHANTED BY MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

My life for you...
My love for you...
My heart for you...
You are my everything...

No comments: