My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, June 27, 2008

Busy weekend...

Just came back from the 'Pasar Malam' and i've bought a lot of FOOD and i am now eating the delicious 'nasi lemak' and drinking Yeo's green tea.Hmm...It's been a long time that i didn't go to this kind of night market because of laziness.Will need to rest after having my dinner because i have been busy the whole day of choosing the Prom King and Queen top 10 finalist and i am really tired now.Furthermore,i will have to go to KLCC by tomorrow morning to do shopping with my mum for the last time before she goes back to USA.Hope that everything will be fine on tomorrow and i will have to spend a lot of time in the KTM again.Aikz...Well,that's all for today and congratulations to the top 10 finalist of the Prom King and Queen candidates.May GOD bless you all...
It's kinda weird feeling from getting disconnected from your everything.Every morning i woke up,i am still typing in your blog address first whenever i open my I.E.Even though i knew that it's locked and i am not invited,i still keep trying to login with my email address and hoping that may be one day i am invited to view it.Somehow,i got it disappointed everytime and i won't give up trying.It might be annoying to you,but i really really can't stop thinking of you and i look stupid with that since i knew that it's an impossible thing to be happened.Silly me...


HEART LIKE BEING CUT BY 5566(XIN RU DAO GE)

While looking at you,
I became the saddest person in the world.
Now
I hope that he can treat you well
I don't wish that you turn back to me
I will just let my tears roll down from my face for the last time.
After that,
We will never meet again.
Bye forever...

No comments: