My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Homework...

Gonna make this post real short because i am extremely sleepy right at this moment and i am going to bed soon.Just finished doing my first homework for this semester.It's Physics paper 5 excercise and i found it quite hard to do as well since i will need to consider a lot of things before you can write it out.Well,it doesn't matter though since i've finished it.Ahaha...So today i got Chemistry as first class as well and i just simply felt sleepy while the lecturer is giving lectures.It's so bored!!!However,something funny happened while we were having Chemistry class but i am not going to write it out here.=P Fortunately tomorrow i don't have any Chemistry class but i will have my Maths at 8am and then Physics at 12pm.By the way,my toe get twisted just now and now it's so painful and it's hard for me to walk.Argh...Hate it!!!Erm...That's all for today...Night Night!Dreamt of you yesterday and i really wish that i won't wake up forever because you were so sweet in that dream and that dream was showing everything that i've waited for long.Woke up in the early morning with a smile.I never felt like this before and i do hope that i can make the same dream whenever i went to sleep at night.I like you like no others...=) Take care!!!


SOMEDAY BY MLTR

The truth is that i always think of you and i am waiting you to say YES to me...

No comments: