My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Feeling strengthless...

It's raining now and it started since the afternoon and now the weather is freakin cold.Spending whole day in my room doing nothing and i don't feel well right at this moment.I feel like i will be getting sick soon and that's why i am having a cup of herbal tea with me now.Argh...I don't want to get sick within this week because Intiball will be held by the end of this week.Hmm...Have to rest earlier in order to prevent myself from getting sick.I will need to face Ah Liam Kor by tomorrow's first lecture because it's Chemistry again.Continuously 6 hours class from 10am-4pm tomorrow.Aikzzz...Have to suffer again with no choice.This is life...T.T It's been a long time that i didn't see you and i will just look at those O'night photos over and over again in order to ease my pain of missing you.Where have you been?You face keep playing in my mind over and over and over again the whole day and night,even into the next day.I know that my love to you is not blind and i am waiting for the miracle to happen.I always believe in miracles and i believe that there are no accidents.I am just simply like you and that explained why i was so sad when i can't excess into your blog while you were trying the security setting...=)

HAVE TO LOVE BY WILBER PAN

Can love you?
Like no one else can do...
Will you accept it?
If i tell you that i want to be with you...
Will you reply my message?
If i send a message to you telling you that i can't live without you...
It's all remain unknown....

No comments: