My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's all over!!!

I am still ALIVE and i've done with my stupid AS exam.Yay!Now i am GOD of freedom.I will be having 15 days break start from tomorrow and i am now considering whether should i go to Kuala Terengganu and have fun with my classmates since they are all going to Redang Lang within this few days break.Nice beach,sound of wave,sea water and warm wind.Oh Gosh,it's so nice.I really need to relax myself since i've been stressed for long since my AS exam started.Thank God that is all finished and i am going to enjoy my holiday until 10 of August because my result will be released on 11 of August.By the way,i have booked the music room on tomorrow at 4pm-6pm and i am going to release all my stress by playing drums at there.Lolx...Erm...That's all for today and i am going out to 'yum cha' with my friends...Ciaozzz...Let's start the party!!!
If i didn't leave my friends at that time,if you and i never took the same way,i won't be able to meet you.Thank God for all these coincidents and made me met you there.Thanks a lot...Don't be sad just because of didn't do well in your Maths test,you can always do better for the next time.Alright?Get ready for the coming Bio test and once again,please do take care of yourself and don't burn the midnight oil till late.Listen to some soft musics if you get stressed with those Bio terms.Wish you Good Luck and all the best in your Bio test.'Jia You'...Happy to see you everyday...=)


TIME OF MY LIFE BY DAVID COOK

Thank GOD for the arrangement and the correct timing...=)

No comments: