My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's hard for me to move around!!!

Sad!!!What happened to my toe?It's so hurt and it's really hard for me to move around whether to class or go other places.So inconvenience for me to attend my classes and i thought before to skip my classes but i just can't do it.Aikz...Really hope that i can recover as soon as possible so that i can go jogging again like last time and not sitting in my room doing nothing.Erm...Just came back from Intiball meeting and the OC briefed us about the programme flow and so on.By the way,had the photoshoot for all the organizing committees just now and it looks really S***ks.Hmm...One of my friends felt quite upset just now due to the event stuff and she asked me whether could i lend her my shoulder if she cries.Girl,of course i am willing to lend you my shoulder if you really need it.In the end,she didn't cry because i played her some of my favourite music and it's most likely to those kind of relaxing songs and she felt better after the batteries of the gadget ran out.This is the reason that i always have my music with me and i hope that may be someday i can play those songs to someone i like as well while she is stressed up.Well,it's about time to stop and i have to sleep earlier tonight because i am going to donate blood tomorrow.Night!Just pain for a while and you might have save someone's life...Viewed your blog and saw a message that left by someone to you.Hmm...To be honest,my heart don't really feel nice when i saw it but i am not going to make any stupid assumptions about that since you told me before not to do so.Hope that you are doing well in your everyday and i can see that you are quite busy with the coming O'night stuff.Just want to remind you to be careful with your bao bei and take care of yourself.In my blog,this is the only way that i can write out everything about you and i don't really care about others' comments besides yours.You are the one that special for me and no one can replace...=)

GIFT BY JACKY CHEUNG

Which one is the most painful???
Physical hurt or the hurt that in your hurt???

No comments: