My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Guy's world...

Slept at 0630 this morning and woke up at 1430.Sigh...Wasted a lot of time doing some stupid stuff.My room internet connection down again and now i have to update my blog at cyber cafe.Duh!What a weird feeling of writing the post surrounded by a group of people.Right outside the cyber cafe i saw a group of people who actually practicing the cat walk.They were all the candidates of Mr. and Miss Inti for the coming O'night.Hmm...Wish them good luck then.Tomorrow have duty at the booth.Intiball!!!Got to go and continue with my game.Ciaozzz...
My love to you grows everyday yet you still don't know about it or you just pretending that you don't know about it.Erm...Everytime i see you,my heart skips a beat.What's love?What will be happened to me without you?I have no idea but i am sure that it will be pretty worst...It's okay as long as you feel happy everyday and my love to you is not a lie...=)


HAPPY ENDING BY MIKA

Please be patience because it will be coming soon...

No comments: