My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Normal day...

Woke up at 12 something this afternoon and surfed the net for 3 hours before i went for lunch.Within the 3 hours,i got 5 new songs added to my itunes library and personally i think that all of the songs were nice.Enjoy listening to those songs.After that i went out for lunch with my gang and then it was another 3 hours spent at the cyber cafe.Duh!Lifeless...After that,we were out for dinner/supper until 2315 and i just get back to my room and start writing this post.Hmm...Some nice songs to intro:
Heartbreaker by Will I Am
Come back by Kelly Rowland
The time of my life by David Cook
Take a bow by Rihanna
That's it for today and i am going to take a shower now...Ciaozzz...Seems like you are busying with your test.Erm...All the best for you and please do take care of yourself.You knew the feeling of getting sick,don't you?Hmm...Saw you personal message and it's true that people change and people leave but that's the thing that made people cherish the time when they are still together.Together you all created the memories,regardless on sweet or sad memories.Those happiness and sadness that once shown through your face,were so memorable and it's part of your life and everyone will face the same stuff.Separation makes people know how to appreciate the time when you all can get together.Is true that some might not come back into your life but God will always get a replacement for it.Just for your info,i will not change my heart and the feeling to you.There's no way for me to make any changes on it.It's true that i like you but you have to right to accept or ignore as well...No forcing no nothing!I am just simply like you from the depth of my heart...=)

HEARTBREAKER BY WILL I AM Feat. CHERYL COLE

Someone i like,someone i miss,someone i love,someone i cherish the most will be someone that i can't afford to lose...

No comments: