My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Obsessed with Chemistry and Physics!!!

Tomorrow will be the last day for my AS exam and everyone of my friends are actually studying right at this moment yet i am still wasting my time to come and update my blog.Lolx...What's going to happen by tomorrow?Ahaha...I think most probably the last 2 papers will be gone as well even though it's just the multiple choice questions.Fortuantely i managed to look through all the notes by today and i am going to start with my past year papers after I've done with my post.I am thinking of what to do after my last paper on tomorrow.Go to take care of the Prom stuff and then go back to my room and have a really nice rest will be the most preferable for me.xD Physics and Chemistry,i am coming to finish both of you...GOD PLEASE BLESS ME AGAIN!!!Lolx...Ciaozzz...
It's good to see your smile everyday and i can't resist of thinking you.My heart is no longer wishing for getting a good academic result but it also makes me looking forward to see your smile everyday.With those smiles on your face,you look really nice and that's what i am hoping to see for long.I can't use words to express this kind of feeling and i am trying my best to let you know everything that i wanted to let you know.Erm...Gonna do revision or else i am going to fail for the last 2 papers.See you tomorrow and i am still loving you...=)


SECRET SIGNAL BY JAY CHOU

If loving you is wrong, then I don't want to be right!
If loving you is a crime. I'd like to be jailed for my whole life, in your heart.
My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never.
Behind your smile, I know there are sorrows.
Behind your laughters, I know there are tears.
But I want you to know that, behind you is me who always care for you.

No comments: