My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lonely day...

Woke up at 1pm just now and went for lunch alone after i took shower.Today was Inti Carnival and while i was on my way to have my lunch,i saw quite a number of people actually gathered at the basketball court.When i passed by there,i saw a lot of stuff that being setup due to this Inti Carnival.Games and food!I've spent some times at there taking photos.Everyone seems so happy and they did enjoy playing those games and really had fun.After i had my lunch,i went out to cut my hair.After spending 3 hours there,i went back to my room and did my laundry.Then,again i went for dinner alone and back to my room after that and i am now updating my blog.Duh!What a lonely life...Guess what?The whole Inti will be blackout on tomorrow for the whole day.Wow...What to do within that period of time?Darn it!Thinking of going to Mid Valley tomorrow but non of my friends want to go along with me...Zzz...Hmm...Decided to go Kuala Terengganu for vacation.=)
What should i do to let you know my feeling to you?I miss you so much...Everytime you walk passed by,i can feel my heart is no longer beating and whenever i see you smile,it will revive again.Stupid me!I should never be affected by this kind of feeling but i just can't help it...It's almost time...Intiball...Girl,would you like to be my date for this coming Intiball?Even though it's just a simple question but i find it so hard to say it out from my mouth.Now you are going with your friends and i shall keep it and go there with no date.It doesn't matter because i know that i still can see you there...=)
click to commentclick to commentclick to commentclick to commentclick to commentclick to commentclick to commentclick to comment

SOULMATE BY NATASHA BEDINGFIELD

My love for you is like a circle whick will never have end...

No comments: